Friday, May 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


 You know how they say, "behind every great man, is a great woman" (rolling her eyes). Hahaha I can say, that I have one of those women in my life. We met almost 2 years ago and have been together a little over a year now. Besides mom, she is the one who always has my back no matter what. Im just thankful that I didnt rush into any other relationship in the past, just to be in one. I wasnt looking for a girlfriend, she just so happened to fall in my lap and she's been the air to my basketball every since. She's the one who encouraged me to start back blogging again and to keep grinding, because she believes I can do big things. With all of that said Happy Birthday Tia Brooks, God bless you and I hope you have many many more birthdays to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment