Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FLASH

Growing up my favorite player was MJ...but who's wasn't. He's only the GREATEST ever to play the game. I've always been a Pistons fan...pretty much a Detroit sports fan, im loyal to my city. But I never had  a favorite player in the league until 2003. With the #5 pick, my favorite player was drafted by the Miami Heat. Dwyane Wade has been my my favorite player since his Marquette days. While all the hype was around LeBron, Melo, and even Darko Milicic...people slept on him. With all respect to Melo and Bron...Melo played in the Big East, one of the toughest conferences in college basketball, not to mention he was the best in college his only year there, winning the National Title. LeBron was the most talented and freakish High School athlete I have ever seen. And then people thought Darko would be they next Dirk...WRONG, as my beloved Pistons found out. So, with that said, Wade flew under the radar...until he led his team to the Final Four. Since he has left Marquette, his jersey has been retired (Marquette University 2007)...NBA All Rookie Team...NBA Finals MVP...Olympic Gold Medalist...and just a warrior. He's established his self as one the fastest guards in the league and toughest to defend. In his career, (Regular season) he's averaging 25.5 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals. Flash is headed to his second NBA Finals against the same team he played back in 2006...the Dallas Mavericks. He didn't have the best series versus the Bulls, so I'm expecting greatness from him in the last series of the 2011 NBA season. 

WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO SAY??

No comments:

Post a Comment